WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO
- Working alongside our Solution Engineer team to develop visionary digital experiences for high priority accounts. This includes strategic story creation, product concepting, app prototyping, and other visual communication design.
Scenic Project Management Intern
- Worked on back-end design of large-scale installations for event and retail locations
- Focus on CAD drafting, graphics, prototyping, sourcing materials, and client-vendor relations
- UO’s NSAC advertising team
- Part of the creative team working on a year-long campaign for Ocean Spray targeting millennials
2017 - 2018
2016 - 2019
- Advising on both product and strategy for a range of Fortune 500 companies
- Cross-disciplinary adjusting to a range of different markets and sectors
- Rank in top 10 of all time solvers
JULY 2018 - DEC 2018
Creative Designer - Success Grad
- A comprehensive introduction to the Sales Org. for recent college grads. This role gave us the opportunity to learn and support the greater sales team while learning the ins and outs of Salesforce's core products.
Associate UI/UX Designer
- Helped to design internal products and tools to improve the efficiency of our team. Upleveling not only our end product but also the ability to impact more potential customers. This ranged from internal visual asset libraries to audits on our Communities product.
JAN 2019 - JUNE 2020
Awarded MVP in Sales Org - Q4 FY20
- Awarded to a member of the solutions org who shows exceptional work over the quarter.
- Contributed to design efforts on multiple top priority accounts with excellent feedback.
Featured in Salon de Mobile 2018
Oregon Product Design
- My project Slot, along with the work of 15 other talented classmates was selected to be featured in the 2018 Salon Satellite convention in Milan, Italy.
Team - Awareness Pillar Owner
- In charge of overseeing and driving awareness for our internal pre-sales design team amongst the greater Sales organization.
- Received the "Team Player" Award for Q4 FY20
SPRING 2017 - 2018
IDSA Board Member
- Assisted in planning for company tours as well as in-house workshops
- Attended 2017 Regional IDSA Convention in Portland, OR
2014 - 2018
Summit Scholarship Recipient
University of Oregon
- Awarded the University of Oregon's highest incoming academic scholarship throughout all four years of school.
- Sketch / Invision Studio / Figma
- Flinto + Interactive Prototyping
- Adobe CC
- Rhino, Keyshot 3D
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Hand Sketching
- Rapid Prototyping
- Metal Smithing / Woodwork
- User Personas
- Journey Mapping
- Branding + Logo Design
- User-Centered Design Process
- Communication Design
- Public Speaking/Presentation
- Business Strategy
University of Oregon
Magna Cum Laude
Major : Product Design
Minor : Business Administration